Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oops!

I wasn't going to buy the yarn for a new project until I finished 10 projects from my stash and queue. Well, I'm close. If you count the Monkey socks which are 3/4 ths of the way finished and the plain vanilla socks which are half finished and the CB which has all the knitting done, I'm there. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.



So off to my LYS I went yesterday with the intention of paying for the toe-up sock class I'm taking next week and the thought of just looking at yarns that I might use to make this really cute sweater


This is the February Fitted Pullover that takes the lace pattern from the February Ladies Sweater and makes it into a pullover. I have the FLS as my next sweater project, but I think I will bump it back and make this next. Of course I found what I think will be the perfect yarn, so I fell off the wagon and bought it. Actually, I haven't made a yarn purchase in 3 months, so I guess I was overdue.

I am still going to go ahead and splurge on the new Knit Picks sock yarns when they come in. After all sock yarn doesn't count toward stash.

Saw the first robins yesterday. Yeah spring. But I am deeply resentful of losing an hour of sleep and will complain about it until I get it back in the fall.

No comments: