Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Being Monogamous

I am working on one project. I have no other knitting on my needles . Not a plain sock. Not just a little hat. Nothing. I am giving monogamous knitting a try, for now. I feel like I've been so scattered with my projects, I haven't been giving them my best effort.


Not that I don't have plenty of yarn tempting me to start something new. Here is a bag of yarn that is by my chair waiting to be turned into hats.

I am finishing the last sleeve of my Blue Cabled Cardigan. I discovered an error in the first sleeve, two cables crossed incorrectly at about the middle of the sleeve. I discovered that when I was about 1 inch from the end. Instead of stopping and fixing it at that point, I continued on and cast off the sleeve. I have to decide if I can live with the error, rip back the whole sleeve, or drop the stitches and correct the mis-crossing. In the meantime, I am plodding on with my second sleeve, and only that sleeve. I really, really want to finish this sweater so I can wear it NOW.




No comments: